Partagez | 

Les meilleures répliques

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 1:41

Ici postez les répliques que vous avez préférez, qui vous ont marqué

Je commence avec une réplique du Docteur qui m'a mis les larmes aux yeux à la fin de la saison 4, quand il a du effacer la mémoire de Donna, j'ai mal pour lui, il a l'air tellement brisé par tout ça

"I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. But for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 1:53

Moi c'est une scène dans la saison 1, lorsque les slitheen ont pris possession de Downing Street, quand le docteur doit tout faire exploser et qu'il dit à Rose :

«I could save the world but lose you..» La première fois qu'on comprend qu'il l'aime
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 2:13

Ohlala moi c'est toute une scène de la saison 2 affraid L'épisode avec Sarah Jane

Rose : How many of us have been travelling with you ?
Doctor : Does it matter ?
Rose : Yeah it does if I'm just the latest of a long line..
Doctor : As opposed to what ?
Rose : I thought you & me were.. I obviously got it wrong.. I've been to the year 5 billions right, but this, this is really seeing the future. You just leave us behind.. Is that what you're gonna do to me.. ?
Doctor : No. Not to you..
Rose : But Sarah Jane.. You were that close to her once and now.. You never even mention her.. Why not ?
Doctor : I don't age. I regenerate. The humans decay.. You wither and you die. Imagine that happen to someone you..
Rose : What Doctor ?
Doctor : You can spend the rest of your life with me.. But I can't spend the rest of mine with you.. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Timelords.

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 2:28

The Doctor: No second chances. I'm that sort of a man.
- The Christmas Invasion

The Master: And so it came to pass that the human race fell, and the Earth was no more. And I looked down upon my new dominion. As Master of all. And I thought it... good.
- The Sound of Drums [3.12]

Rickston Slade: Hang on a minute. Who put you in charge? And who in the hell are you anyway?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
- Voyage of the Damned

Donna: You fought it off with a water pistol! I bloody love you!
- The Fires of Pompeii [4.2]

The Doctor: You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up "genocide". You'll find a little picture of me there, and the caption'll read "Over my dead body".
- The Doctor's Daughter [4.6]

The Doctor: Almost every species in the universe has an irrational fear of the dark, but they're wrong, because it's not irrational. It's Vashta Nerada.
- Silence in the Library [4.8]

The Doctor & Sky Silvestry: Roast beef. Bananas. The Medusa Cascade. BANG! Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble TARDIS! [beat] Shamble-bobble-dibble-dooble. Oh, Doctor, you're so handsome. Yes, I am, thank you. A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O
- Midnight [4.10]

The Doctor: Come on, allons-y!
Lady Christina de Souza: Oui, mais pas si nous allons vers un cauchemar.
The Doctor: Oh, we were made for each other!
- Planet of the Dead [4.15]

Carmen: You take care now, Doctor.
The Doctor: You too! Chops and gravy, lovely!
Carmen: No, but you be careful, because your song is ending, sir.
The Doctor: What do you mean?
Carmen: It is returning, it is returning through the dark. And then Doctor... oh, but then... he will knock four times.
- Planet of the Dead [4.15]
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 3:32

The Christmas Invasion :

The Doctor : Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins, just the thing for healing the synapses. Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?
Rose: Umm... different.
The Doctor: Good different or bad different?
Rose: Just... different.
The Doctor: Am I... ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of... brown.
The Doctor: Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.

Blink :

The Doctor : People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.
Sally Sparrow : That sentence started good.

The Doctor : This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. Goes "ding" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces. Whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learnt to stay away from hens - it's not pretty when they blow.

Time Crash :

Tenth Doctor to Fiifth Doctor : Look at you! The hat, the coat, the crickety-cricket stuff, the.... stick of celery, yeah.... brave choice, celery, but fair play to you, not a lot of men can carry off a decorative vegetable.

Tenth Doctor to Fifth Doctor : Oh, no, of course. You mostly went hands-free didn't you? Like, "Hey, I'm the Doctor. I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 14 Nov - 11:26

Doctor-Cassandra : Oh this is different.. Look at me I'm a man. So many parts.. And hardly used Oh my god two hearts.. ! Oh baby I'm beating out of samba.
Rose : Get out of him !
Doctor-Cassandra : Oh god he's slim.. And a little bit foxy You thought so too.. I've been inside your heard You've been looking. You like it..

What do we do ?! What'd he do ? The doctor what the hell would he do ?!
Rose : We've got to get up !
Doctor-Cassandra : Out of the way blondie !

2x01 : New Earth
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 29 Nov - 19:51

The Doctor : I'm old enough to know that a longer life isn't always a better one. In the end you just get tired. Tired of the struggle. Tired of losing everyone that matters to you. Tired of watching everything turn to dust. If you live long enough, the only certainty left is that you'll end up alone.

The Lazarus Experiment
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 29 Nov - 19:58

Terrible la tienne Helo Shocked Je vais pleurer
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 29 Nov - 20:20

Pareil